This article will cover how to sign up for electronic funds transfer (EFT/ACH) or direct deposit from Benevity to your organization's bank account for Japanese causes.
Keywords: EFT, banking, application, direct deposit, electronic funds transfer, international, wire
Valid Supporting Documentation:
- Official Bank Document
This document must show the following specified and typed items:
- Account Holder Name (Beneficiary)
- Bank Name
- Bank Address
- Account Number
Please ensure the information entered on the form corresponds to the information on the supporting document.
- Log in to the Causes Portal: https://causes.benevity.org/
- Click on the'Donation Method' tab on the left-hand side menu
- Select the‘Update Donation Payment Method’ button
- Fill out the blank fields as directed
- Upload a supporting bank document and ensure the information provided on the form matches the information on the supporting document
- Review the information and click‘Submit’