Each disbursement has corresponding reports available on the Benevity Causes Portal, tied to the period end date. For example, a December 31 Period End Date report is for all donations made in December, and the funds will be sent at the end of January. The report will also be made available at the end of the following month (eg. January), once the funds are disbursed.
Please note that it can take 1-2 days after the disbursement has been sent for the reports to appear on your cause profile. The payment reference number may also show the date the funds were sent, which can help you match the report to your received disbursement.
For more information on how to understand your donor reports, please visit our help page here.
For more information on disbursement schedules, please click here.
To view your disbursement reports, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Benevity Causes Portal
- On the left-hand side menu, select the 'Reports' tab
- Reports are listed by ‘Period End Date’ rather than the disbursement date
- Funds received by your organization are for donations from the previous month as Benevity operates on a monthly disbursement model.
On the right-hand side of each line, there is a button labeled ‘Reports’. Click the button to see a drop-down menu of the report available:
Under the payment method, the first code is the Disbursement ID, while the second string of numbers is the date the funds were sent) Ex: EFT (#5GHJLAABBC-2021.03.01)
- Download Detailed Report - enables you to download the complete report as a .CSV file, including donation totals, comments, and a breakdown of any applicable fees.
If you are still unable to locate your disbursement report, please contact our support team and include the payment reference number /check number, deposit date, and disbursement ID (if available).