What seems to be the problem?
- I have forgotten my password or username
- Follow this link and select 'I forgot my username or password’.
- Enter the email address on file and click ‘E-mail new password’ (note that the password reset email can only be sent to the email address that is on file.)
- After selecting the link provided in the email you will be redirected to a new page. Click on the orange 'Log in'
- Enter a new password in the 'Password' box and type it again in the 'Confirm password'
- Once you’ve entered your password twice, scroll down and select ‘Save’.
- Your password is now reset, and you are logged into the profile.
- I am not receiving the password reset email
Password reset requests are only sent to email addresses already registered with a profile in the Benevity Causes Portal. If you enter an unregistered email address, we cannot send the password reset email. Please double-check your spam and junk folders for the password reset email and if you still did not receive it please contact our support team to receive new login credentials. Please attach a letter on your organization's letterhead confirming your authority to administer this account OR a copy of a void check with your organization's name and address.
- Someone else has already claimed the profile and I do not know the password or username
If there is a "Claimed Profile" message on your organization's profile, this means someone else is currently managing the profile. Please inquire internally if someone within your organization is already managing the account. If you’re not sure who is managing the profile and would like to have access, please contact our support team.