To register your organization’s profile, follow this link, enter your organization name or EIN/tax-ID, and complete the steps below:
1. Register your Cause - Select the ‘Register Now’ button and follow the instructions.
2. Complete the Self-Certification - Many of Benevity’s clients require causes to annually self-certify against common eligibility requirements to qualify for inclusion in their programs.
- Select ‘Certification’ in the left-hand side menu
- Select ‘Create New Self-Certification Declaration’
- Complete the 13 declarations and fill out the contact information
- Select ‘Submit'
For clarification regarding each of the declarations, please click here.
3. Sign up for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – This step is optional for local currency donations but required for cross border funds. We encourage you to register for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or PayPal as this will ensure you avoid the manual check fee, which will be applied starting with your fourth check.
- Select the ‘Donation Method’ tab on the left-hand side menu
- Select the ‘Update Donation Payment Method’ button and pick your donation payment method
- Fill out the required fields marked with a red asterisk (*)
- To receive international donations, please include your Wire Transfer Routing Number (If you do not know it, please contact your bank).
- Upload the supporting document and ensure the information provided on the form matches the information on the supporting document. See our help page for examples of acceptable supporting documentation: here
- Review the information and select ‘Submit’
If the profile has already been claimed, see this article for next steps.