Disbursement Reports from Benevity for donations made prior to November 30th 2018 were originally provided in two older formats:
- The Detailed Report lists donor contact information (as available depending on donor preference)
- The Donations Source Summary lists total donation amounts per company, along with any applicable fees in aggregate and the net payable disbursed to your organization
The Donation Source Summary Report will:
- Provide total donation amounts by company, any applicable fees, and the net payable disbursed to your organization.
- Provide information as to which clients cover the fees and which pass the fee along to the donation. If a company has a footnote number listed next to it, see 'How are fees deducted' at the bottom of the page, which outlines fee allocation information by client.
- If there’s no footnote number beside a client's name, they have elected not to cover any fees.
- Donation Source Summary Reports will only display on disbursements prior to September 2018.