To change your bank account on file, you will simply need to resubmit a new bank application. Once the new bank application is reviewed and approved, your previous banking information will be archived.
To change your banking information, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Causes Portal
- Select the ‘Donation Method’ tab on the left-hand side menu
- Select the ‘Update Donation Payment Method’ button and pick your donation payment method
- Fill out the required fields marked with a red asterisk (*)
- To receive international donations, please include your Wire Transfer Routing Number (If you do not know it, please contact your bank).
- Upload the supporting document and ensure the information provided on the form matches the information on the supporting document. See our help page for examples of acceptable supporting documentation: here
- Review the information and select ‘Submit’
Please note that All EFT/ACH or PayPal applications are manually reviewed by our finance team and the approval turnaround of the applications is dependent on volume. You can anticipate up to one month for processing any North American applications. If your application is approved, or if more information is required, you will be notified via email.
For more information on the status of your application, please click here.