This article will cover how to sign up for electronic funds transfer (EFT/ACH) or direct deposit from Benevity to your organization's bank account for United States/US causes.
Keywords: EFT, ACH, banking, application, direct deposit, electronic funds transfer, domestic, North America
How to apply for Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT):
Valid Supporting Documentation:
- Official Bank Document (Letter from Bank or Void Check)
- Can also include a Bank Statement IF all details below are displayed on it
This document must show the following specified and typed items:
- Organization’s Name
- Organization’s Address
- Account Number
- Routing (ABA) Number
Please ensure the information entered into the form corresponds with the information on the supporting document.
- Log in to the Causes Portal: https://causes.benevity.org/
- Click on the 'Donation Method' tab on the left-hand side menu
- Select the ‘Update Donation Payment Method’ button
- Fill out the blank fields as directed
- Upload a supporting bank document and ensure the information entered into the form matches the information on the supporting document
- In order to receive international donations, we require a Wire Transfer number. If you do not know this number, please contact your bank.
- Review the information and click ‘Submit’