The Self-Certification Declaration is one of the onboarding steps in the Causes Portal and you need to review and update your responses on an annual basis. This click-through agreement allows your cause to clarify your internal policies regarding where funds will be directed. The answers provided are compared with our client’s specific program requirements to determine eligibility within their workplace giving and matching programs.
Once a self-certification declaration has been submitted, changes cannot be made and it cannot be deleted. A new Self-Certification Declaration is required.
To complete a new Self-Certification Declaration:
- Log in to the Causes Portal.
- Select Certification in the left-hand side menu.
- Select the button labeled Create New Self-Certification Declaration.
- Complete the 13 declarations.
- Enter your contact information.
- Select Submit.
Refer to the Self-Certification Declaration question clarification for additional clarification on each question.