This article will cover how to add multiple user accounts to your cause profile, including how to restrict users from accessing certain roles.
You may add additional users “(subusers)” to the profile by following these steps:
- Sign in to the Causes Portal
- Select the ‘Cause Profile’ tab from the left-hand side menu
- Select ‘Manage Subusers’ and select the ‘Create New Subuser’ button
- Specific roles can be assigned to the new user (select all options if they should have full access)
- Once complete, select 'Create Subuser'
- You will need to notify the subuser of their new login credentials
Here is a brief description of each subuser role:
- Cause Owner allows the user to view reports and manage payment method details.
- Volunteer Opportunity Author allows the user to create and edit volunteer opportunities only.
- Project Owner allows the user to create and edit projects only.
- Report Viewer allows the user to view and download disbursement reports only.
- Certification Manager allows the user to submit and view self-certification declarations only.
Please remember to select all of the options above if the user should have full access.