Within the Benevity Causes Portal there can be one primary administrator and unlimited Sub-Users. The main administrator of your Benevity profile is able to add other users to the profile by following these steps:
- Log in to the Causes Portal.
- Select the ‘Charity Profile’ tab from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Sub-Users’ and select the ‘Create New Sub-User’
- Fill out the required fields and assign specific roles to the Sub-User (select all options if you want them to have full profile access)
- Cause Owner: user can view reports and manage payment method details.
- Volunteer Opportunity Author: user can create and edit Volunteer Opportunities only.
- Project Owner: user can create and edit Projects only.
- Report Viewer: user can view and download Donations Reports only.
- Certification Manager: user can submit and view Self-Certification declarations only.
- Click 'Create Sub-User' once you’ve completed these steps.
Important note: you need to notify a Sub-User of their new login credentials.